Right of Withdrawal
Instructions on withdrawal
Please note: All packages need to be returned to our logistic center in Berlin.
Shipping costs of returns are to be paid by the client as indicated in our T & C.
Noé & Zoë GmbH
+49-30-255 633 22
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods;
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last goods;
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last lot or pieces.
If more than one of the above alternatives are present, the withdrawal period starts to run only from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier an indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good or of the last lot or piece.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Noé & Zoë GmbH, Rykestr. 7, 10405 Berlin / Germany, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You have to use the attached model withdrawal form (see the link above). To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effect of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the
costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in
any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
In case of goods, by their nature, can normally be returned by post, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods, by their nature, can normally be returned by post or hand them over to us,
without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your
withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14
days has expired. We will collect the goods, by their nature, cannot normally be returned by post.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. For goods, that by their nature cannot normally be returned by post, the cost is estimated at a maximum of 110,00 EUR (returns within Germany), or 212,29 EUR (returns from abroad).
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is
necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
For goods, by their nature, cannot normally be returned by post, one of our agents is informed to contact you to arrange a pick-up with you. This is an offer to you, which is however, no conditions for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts
- to the delivery of goods that are not pre-made and the production of which an individual choice or decision by the customer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- to the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely with regards to distance contracts
- for the supply of sealed goods which are unsuitable to be returned for reasons of health or hygiene when they were unsealed after delivery;
- for the supply of goods, if, due to their nature, they were irreversibly mixed with other goods after delivery.